Purchasing Controller - 76555WD
A Purchasing Controller is required with good Excel and Access skills and experience of working within an automotive / purchasing environment for a new contract role.
This Automotive Company based in Milton Keynes requires a Purchasing Controller to ensure Reporting, Analysis and Management of Supplier Performance information is accurately completed to European and Global schedules.
The Purchasing Controller will be involved with duties such as:
- Analyse complex data, resolve queries and make decisions (within policy guidelines) with minimal supervision
- Analyse data from multiple internal Excel sources to identify and correct errors
- Collate and Summarise large raw data files in Excel into summary data to enable conversion into management reports
- Responsible for the maintenance, update and communication (internally and externally) of supply Quality KPI's while maintaining systems integrity with colleagues.
- Use Access to carry out non-standard analysis of data to identify trends and correlations between data sets
The Purchasing Controller should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of manipulating large Excel data files using excel and Access to produce summarised reports
- Good Excel and Access skills, ideally with experience of automating Excel tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English, and able to confidently communicate with multinational teams using various communication tools. such as Skype.
- A high level of self motivation as well as the ability to motivate others
- Good team working skills
- Experience of working within an automotive / purchasing environment is desirable.
- Confident, proactive and determined, with ability to work under pressure.
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent combination of experience and qualification, in an engineering or technical/commercial discipline
If you have any questions about the Purchasing Controller role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262