almost 2 years ago
Job title: Purchasing Assistant, 3 month FTC
Salary Range: Competitive
A Purchasing Assistant is required with knowledge of day to day procurement activities. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace/Defence industry would be well received.
This company, based in Gloucester requires a meticulous Purchasing Assistant with tactical procurement experience for this 3 month FTC . As a Purchasing Assistant you will be required to:
- Assist in sourcing materials, obtaining prices and lead times.
- Expedite purchase orders.
- Release of drawings.
The Purchasing Assistant should have the following skills or experience:
- Computer literate and attention to detail.
- Placement of Purchase Orders.
- Expedite purchase orders to achieve OTIF.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent), including Math's & English
- It is essential to the role that applicants must be eligible for security vetting.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of purchasing transactions and procedures. In return this Gloucester based Aerospace/Defence/Security company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of day to day purchasing activities and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Purchasing Assistant role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.