Due to continued growth this innovative designer and manufacturer of architectural product is looking for a Purchasing Assistant.
The Purchasing Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Assist in sourcing materials for projects, obtaining prices and lead times in line with project timescales.
- Place orders with nominated suppliers.
- Expedite purchase orders on a daily basis to ensure that materials arrive on time for all projects
- Place orders for production materials under the supervision of the procurement manager, amending as required and processing
- Liaise with suppliers to assist with the resolution of queries
- Update and check daily overdue orders, chasing suppliers where necessary, making decisions and taking corrective action as required.
This is a rapidly growing company with a new and unique product. This role is expected to grow with the business and would suit an ambitious purchasing professional.
You are likely to be currently working as a Purchasing Assistant or Junior Buyer.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Purchasing Assistant opportunity.