Dependent on experience
Job Title: Purchasing Analyst
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
We are recruiting a Purchasing Analyst for one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of window products. The Purchasing Analyst will provide excellent service to the purchasing function through clear, accurate and insightful analysis to enable the company to accelerate financial delivery and protect the business from risk This is a new role and a great opportunity for a Purchasing/Supply Chain/Demand Planner or Analyst to join a growing business.
The Purchasing Analysts main duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyse and document current processes, workflows, and information exchanges to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of service
- Collate and analyse Group information requests (RFIs) in support of the purchasing manager
- Provide analysis support for tender processes
- Support risk assessments of the Supply Base, obtaining financial reports to assess commercial risk within the supply base
- Develop and maintain KPI`s as identified by the purchasing team
- The above list reflects the core duties and responsibilities associated with the role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
- Due to the changing nature/priorities of our business you will, from time to time be required to undertake other responsibilities/activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities.
The Purchasing Analyst will have:
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical mind.
- Should relish solving problems and recommending solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.