£24k - 26k per year
about 1 month ago
Purchasing Administrator - Andover, Hampshire UK
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures innovative electro-mechanical components of the very highest quality for a broad range of applications to the automotive, aerospace, medical, material handling, oil and gas sectors. They provide prototyping, low volume and medium volume manufacturing processes.
As the Purchasing Administrator you will be overseeing the administration duties for material purchasing, goods-in, goods-out and despatch.
Responsibilities Will Include;
- Ensure all purchase orders and related paperwork are accurately completed and managed efficiently.
- Raising purchase orders for goods - liaising with suppliers and colleagues for checking quantities and price.
- Processing purchase orders, goods receipt and purchase invoices and related tasks.
- Building relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Booking in and out of goods.
- Assisting the team in varied aspects, including purchasing, customer support, finance and administration.
Skills and Experiences Required;
- Experience of working in a similar role and environment would be advantageous.
- Working towards a CIPs qualification is favourable but not essential.
- Experience of organising, planning and allocating work tasks.
- Experience of using MRP systems would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate with all levels of seniority.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in this Purchasing Administrator opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.