£20k - 22k per year + Benefits
Salary - £20,000 - £22,000 (6-month fixed Term contract)
Location – Northamptonshire
Purchasing Assistant / administration/ supply / chain production planner/ MRP / Epicor
We are working in partnership with this superb, specialist vehicle conversion business that has an enviable reputation of providing a first class, market leading solutions to very regulated sectors. As part of a global manufacturing group, this organisation is forward thinking and works in partnership with a large range of customers providing them with state of the art, safe, reliable, and quality products.
With an ever-increasing order book, the business is on a very stable footing and will continue to do so, even within a changing European landscape.
We have been asked to recruit a Purchasing Assistant to support the business with strong administration and purchasing experience for a fixed term 6 month contract. Candidates with experience of the Engineering/electronics industry would be well received. As the Purchasing Administrator you will be required to:
- Support the purchase team to deliver purchasing strategies.
- Assist, check, and sign off purchase orders
- Ensure ERP data is correct and up to date.
- Rescheduling of deliveries
- Monitor supply and demand.
- Communicate with stakeholders.
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange deliveries.
- Produce and maintain purchasing reports.
- Assist with any general admin tasks.
The Purchasing Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Purchasing Experience
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Access)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven and motivated
- Excellent organisational skills and accuracy
- Able to show initiative.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of Epicor or MRP systems would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with strong administration or purchasing experience to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Purchasing Assistant role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.