Procurement Administrator - Automotive - Contracted until 31st Dec 2018
Automotive Manufacturer - Wiltshire
£12- £18 per hour
Are you a highly organised individual, who offers strong attention to detail?
Do you have the ability to multi-task, manage day to day administration within a busy and demanding environment?
I am recruiting for an exciting opportunity for influential administrator to work with senior procurement management team of an automotive manufacturer.
Directly supporting procurement team, your role will be to provide high level administrative support.
- Operational responsibility interfacing with the SAP and MRP systems.
- Preparing and the liaison on NDAs (non-disclosure agreement)
- Administer Terms and Conditions
- Provide day to day support to the Buyers and Non-Production Purchasing Management
- Delivering sourcing objectives
- Contract signing in the support of the Buyers
This Purchasing Administrator role would suit a Personal Assistant or Administrator with a purchasing or recruitment background. We are seeking an administrator with aptitude and commitment to quickly settle into this demanding role.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a senior management team.
- Outgoing, confident with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven with outstanding organisational skills.
- Proven track record of working in an administrative / personal assistant role.
- Highly computer literate, fully proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel.
- Specific knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint is essential.
In return for your excellent administration and organisation skills, you will not only be offered a contractor of 39 hours per week and an hourly rate between £12-£18 per hour dependant on experience.
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.