Purchasing Administrator - Permanent
Up to c. £25,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for influential administrative assistant / administrator to work with senior procurement management team of an iconic automotive OEM. Directly supporting Head of Procurement and the senior procurement team, your role will be to provide PA support and general administration.
Are you a highly organised individual, who offers strong attention to detail? Do you have the ability to multi-task, manage day to day administration within a busy and demanding environment?
- Operational responsibility for the Purchasing SharePoint site.
- Travel planning and booking through the company travel provider. Ensuring best value for money taking a holistic travel time/cost approach.
- Management of Outlook based meeting rooms.
- Provide day to day PA support to the Purchasing General Managers, including document creation, diary and expense management.
- Purchase Order receipting for Purchasing contract staff.
- Responsible for reviewing and reporting Purchasing housekeeping.
- Responsible for managing Purchasing hospitality cards.
This Purchasing Administrator role would suit a Personal Assistant or Administrator with a purchasing or recruitment background. We are seeking an administrator with aptitude and commitment to quickly settle into this demanding role.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a senior management team.
- Outgoing, confident with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven with outstanding organisational skills.
- Proven track record of working in an administrative / personal assistant role.
- Highly computer literate, fully proficient with Microsoft Word / Excel.
- Specific knowledge and experience with Microsoft SharePoint is essential.
In return for your excellent administration and organisation skills, you will not only be offered the opportunity to join one of the world's most respected and fastest growing luxury automotive brands but will gain the following benefits:
- Salary up to c. £25,000 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
- Plus Additional Benefits.
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162.