Purchase Ledger/Payroll Clerk - Stourbridge
3 Month Contract - £9.00 per hour
We are looking for an exceptional Purchase Ledger/Payroll Clerk process and administer all accounting duties relating to contractor payments for Jonathan Lee Contracts Limited. This is a temporary contract initially for 3 months.
As Purchase Ledger/Payroll Clerk you will be responsible for checking time sheets, running payroll and dealing with pay queries and Inland Revenue returns. Along with updating company databases with contractor amendments you will process sales and purchase invoices. Duties will include, but may not be restricted to:
- Checking timesheets, Purchase ledger invoices and dealing with pay queries.
- Update database with contractor amendments.
- Updating fee analysis and estimating potential fee earnings for management reports.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices for limited contractor companies.
- Processing payments to contractor nominated bank accounts and JLCL ledgers, allocating and supplying remittances where required.
- Liaison with umbrella companies.
- Updating operational and client requested spreadsheets.
- Month End journals.
- Months End Reports.
- Filing accounting records on a regular basis.
- Record all changes to procedures to assist during absence cover.
- Provide assistance to other team members where required.
- Ad-hoc duties as required by line manager.
Skills and Experience required
- Basic payroll knowledge advantageous
- Accounting ledger knowledge highly sought
- High organisational Skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 40 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham.