PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
To £22,000 + Benefits
This position is an internal opportunity here at Jonathan Lee Recruitment, as part of our finance team, responsible for accurately maintaining the accounts payable function. Key activities will include:
- Maintaining and updating the Purchase Ledger; processing high volumes of supplier invoices, ensuring existing controls are met.
- Establish new supplier accounts.
- Arrange and authorise BACS payment runs.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries in a professional manner.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk or Administrator who is seeking their next challenge in a growing business. You will possess:
- Previous experience in a fast moving Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger department.
- The ability to reconcile and process supplier invoices, set up new supplier accounts and make payment runs.
- Good ability in Excel.
- AAT qualifications are desirable.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a profitable recruitment business, operating across a range of sectors and industries, supplying specialist permanent and interim talent across the UK.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.