£20k per year + Pro Rata
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Fixed Term Contract £20,000 pro rata
A Purchase Ledger Clerk is required for a 6-month fixed term opportunity with experience of processing purchase invoices, completing finance admin and working to monthly schedules. Candidates with experience of the Finance industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, an established business based in Nottingham require an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk for a new 6-month fixed term opportunity. As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be required to:
- Process all purchase invoices.
- Support any Audit activities.
- Work to month end schedules ensuring deadlines are completed
- Work well with team members.
- Enter data onto SAP
- Support the wider finance team.
- Compliance of regulations, rules and procedures relating to accounting
The Purchase Ledger Clerk should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a Finance environment
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger position
- Experience and use of SAP.
- Able to work to deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Purchase Ledger background to develop your career. In return for your experience this Nottingham based company will offer you:
- Salary up to £20,000 + benefits
- Fixed Term Opportunity
- A great work environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Purchase Ledger experience and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment , Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.