£negotiable rates (Umbrella/PAYE)
Purchase Ledger Assistant
£Negotiable rates (Umbrella/PAYE)
Contract - up to 3 months
Due to an increased workload an engineering company based in Oxford is urgently seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to support them on a temporary basis.
- Processing supplier invoices and dealing with matching queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and colleagues
- Preparing regular payment runs
- Setting up payments on the banking system
- Preparing remittance advices
- Maintaining KPIs
Skills and experience required:
- Previous purchase ledger experience in a similar role
- AAT qualification (or similar) desirable
- Previous use the AP functionality within Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly Outlook & Excel
- Personable with strong communication skills with all stakeholders
- Excellent team player with the ability to complete tasks independently
- Capable of managing periods of peak workload with competing priorities
- Keen to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will suit someone immediately available and looking to join a friendly team.
Interviews will be taking place via Teams.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.