This is an opportunity to work in a busy finance department, working on specific customer accounts to ensure the timely payment of customer invoices. it is important than deductions are minimised on the ledger and that trade accruals accurately reflect current liability.
In addition to this:
- Responsible for the accurate & timely maintenance of all aspects of pricing claims.
- To drive down aged debt (Trade & Pricing) on the customer ledger.
- Regular review with commercial and finance teams to ensure timely closure and release of funds through recycling, or recognition of additional liability through manual accruals.
- Complete monthly trade accrual reviews with Sales Account Managers.
- Participate in meetings with Accounts Receivable colleagues to review and manage customer debt within forecast.
- Point of contact to provide support to key internal contacts, 3rd parties and customers in respect of timely query resolution.
- Responsible for, accurate and complete, record retention in line with company policy.
- Ensure SOX controls are adhered to at all times.
1) Good Business Partnering.
2) Good numerical, analytical & logical reasoning skills.
3) SAP Skills.
Good numerical, analytical & logical reasoning skills.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.