PTI Cooling System Design and Release Engineer - 53254
£20.84 Ltd Co
A PTI Cooling System Design and Release Engineer is required with knowledge of Cooling system component manufacturing.
This company based in Basildon requires a PTI Cooling System Design and Release Engineer to work as part of a team to design & develop engine cooling systems and components, for application in vehicles worldwide for this new contract role.
The PTI Cooling System Design and Release Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English
- Extensive experience with the tools of engineering quality (FMA, 6-Sigma, etc.). Green Belt, Black Belt or other similar qualifications desirable.
- Knowledge of Powertrain cooling systems & technologies.
- Proactive and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- High level of organisation and administrative ability including project management experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience working with standard office IT software and databases.
- Proactive self-starter with ability to quickly pick up news skills and master IT systems.
- Ability to manage several projects at once whilst balancing conflicting priorities and requests.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Experience of Global team working and associated tools including audio conferencing, Webex, Sharepoint etc.
- Degree Qualified Engineer
- Candidates will ideally have an analytical knowledge of Thermodynamics and/or Fluid mechanics (as part of a degree).
- Additional knowledge of Materials Science or Mechanics of solids or Failure mechanisms would be beneficial.
- Any practical knowledge would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of component engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the PTI Cooling System Design and Release Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.