£12 - £18 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job title: Proving Test Technician
Salary Range: Up to £18.00 per hour LTD
Industry: Off Highway
A Proving Test Technician has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Proving Test Technician to join a team involved in a variety of engine installation projects into off-highway machines.
Primarily covering mechanical and electrical engine to machine integration, shakedown and test.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Demonstrable high level of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical/electronic aptitude with a good working knowledge of engines and machines.
- The ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures.
- The ability to use hand/power tools, lifting and welding equipment.
- Applicants will ideally have an engineering or motor mechanics apprenticeship and some relevant work experience.
- Working towards or completed some form of relevant higher education (NVQ Level 3).
- Good machine/engine hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and diagnostic/problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in maintenance repair of off-highway vehicles and/or large goods vehicles.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.