Prototype Engineering Designer - 34557 - up to £28.14/hr - P3O
A Prototype Engineering Designer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
The main responsibility of the role is to interpret an engineering brief, and subsequently design the required component / panel, ensuring the resulting design is expedient to manufacture and the data is provided to the manufacturer in the appropriate manner.
The other key responsibilities are to understand and interpret vehicle and component requirements to produce component / panel designs which are package and attribute compliant to interface with suppliers [both internal and external]
3 KEY SKILLS
- CATIA V5 / Team centre experience
- Proven CAD experience
- High level of competence of working with surfaces
Proven experience in the automotive or related industry
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.