Job title: Propulsion System Engineer - 34961
Salary Range: Up to £25.93 per hour LTD
Location: Warwick University
As part of a new and exciting team, the successful candidate would work for an experienced team leader to deliver integrated powertrain system scenarios to shape research that will meet the requirements of future customers. Delivery scale would be from identifying potential concepts through to validation of whole powertrain attributes.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Whole powertrain leadership delivering system level attribute plans and solutions and working with all areas of Powertrain.
- Engineering Systems modelling and requirements decomposition to cascade to core research project teams.
- Management of technical risk and balancing system level targets during Powertrain concept verification.
- Issue resolution and change management.
- Managing deployment of Research technologies into Product development.
To apply for this Propulsion System Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Whole Propulsion System experience
- Systems Engineering experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with multi-disciplined teams.
- Knowledge of Internal Combustion Engines, Electric Drive Units, Transmission and Driveline, Batteries, Controls Systems or related Powertrain experience demonstration of complex system Integration.
- Degree or higher in Mechanical, Systems or Automotive Engineering.
Please contact James Tilley for details.