Location: West Midlands
Industry/Sector: Fire Protection
A new Proposals Engineer is required for a leading designer and supplier of fire protection systems. We are looking for a pro-active and driven Proposals Engineer with experience in estimating and costing who has preferably worked previously within the sprinkler industry. You will ensure all work adheres to Health & Safety guidelines, policies, legislation and requirements. My client is experiencing continued growth within the market and is looking to expand and add to the existing excellent team.
Based in the West Midlands you will be ideally located in this area.
Key responsibilities as a Proposals Engineer:
- Reporting in to Director level you will be responsible for preparing accurate and competitive tender documents for projects.
- Responsible for liaising with clients and customers, discussing technical requirements and presenting solutions to satisfy their needs.
- Estimating and producing detailed quotations accurately ensuring pricing and profit margins are maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety and the Environmental requirements are met on their projects in line with the procedures in the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety manual.
- Effectively communicate project needs and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the tender.
Background and experience:
- Post-secondary education, HNC, ONC, BTEC or 'A' Level.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within an estimating role preferably within the sprinkler industry encompassing cost management and client relationships.
- This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well-respected market leading business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of estimating and experience of sprinkler systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Proposals Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .