- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 11 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59474
Title: Property IT Project Manager - 37055
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Whitley with travel to other sites
Rate: - £413/ day Ltd (c£320/day PAYE option)
A Project Manager is required within Property IT to support the infrastructure delivery for the Mercia Warehouse.
The Mercia project is a multimillion pound investment to consolidate all of our UK RDC and PDC into one location in Leicestershire. This project is recognised at BOM level.
- Property IT Project Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Top class team player with the ability to motivate lead and influence disparate parties to a common end goal
- Experience of delivery of complex IT infrastructure projects.
- Ideally prince 2 qualified and a track record of successful IT infrastructure delivery
- Experience of warehouse operations, and ideally automotive aftermarket parts operations
Whitley based, with a degree of flexibility on home working. Target 2/3 days in office 2/3 days WFH. However, occasional travel to other JLR sites in the West Midlands / UK will be required.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.