Title: Property and HR FBP Analyst
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Property and HR FBP Analyst
This role will be part of the finance team providing business partnering support to the Property and Human Resources functions. The Property function is responsible for the acquisition and disposal of property, the build and modification of buildings and the ongoing management and maintenance of the JLR property portfolio.
The Human Resources function delivers everything the business needs to do with its people, from attraction and recruitment through to training and off boarding. The position will partner the Operational teams by providing financial information, input into strategic and ad hoc business cases and providing support in adhering to internal controls and procedures.
- Part qualified or qualified accountant
- Previous experience of management of multiple stakeholders
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel and SAP
- Highly driven individual with proactive approach, able to work with minimum supervision and taking full ownership of delivery of output
- Flexibility to prioritise and handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to review, challenge and embed key processes
- Strong communication skills - able to effectively interpret and communicate financial data to both senior finance and non-finance customer base
- Team player
- Proven demonstration of a continuous improvement mind-set - able to pro-actively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
CIMA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.