Controls Systems Projects Team Leader
Salary £45,000 - £55,000/annum, Pension, Overtime, Profit Share
Location - Waterlooville
A leading engineering company that specialises in Industrial Control Systems integration are looking to recruit a Controls Systems Projects Team Leader to join their team at their Waterlooville location in Hampshire.
Our Projects Team Leaders demonstrate experience of delivering projects through the complete cycle from start to finish while mentoring staff and keeping tabs on the future pipeline of projects that we are already excited about!
Main Responsibilities of a Team Leader:
- Commit to the whole lifecycle of delivering projects, from quoting through to completion.
- Able to identify when gaps and overloads may exist in the teams workload.
- Lead a team of engineers and, when needed, contractors, sub-contractors and work partners, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to quality requirements.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Contract review and negotiation.
- Selection and management of any sub-contractors required for completion of project.
- Identifying and managing any work outside of project scope, ensuring customers' expectations are clearly set out and met.
- Review future project requirements for resources and identifying training and development opportunities for your team.
- Develop engineers in your team and manage their progression.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Experience managing control system, PLC and SCADA type projects.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Contractual awareness (advantageous).
- Experience working in an automation engineering environment.
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook.
Salary package and benefits:
- Salary £45,000– £55,000/year depending on experience
- Flexible working hours based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Waterlooville location
- Pleasant and collaborative working environment
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- Profit share scheme
- Company shares scheme
- Workplace Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training allowance for work related development
Our vision; to be rated 10/10 by each and every customer we work with, to promote a happy and fulfilled working environment and to maximise value while eliminating waste. If you feel as though our values match your own and have the above experience living within a commutable distance of Waterlooville, then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions about this Controls Systems Projects Team Leader opportunity, please ‘apply’ now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446 121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.