£20k per year + company benefits
about 2 months ago
A vacancy has arisen for a Projects Administrator in my clients head office. This role is to provide administrative, project and purchasing support to the Head of Contracting & contracting department including Project managers, the ideal candidate will be looking to continuously improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of services offered. A proactive and forward-thinking approach is required with a hands on and can do attitude.
Principle Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Record all requisitions on SAP for each site / project
- Compile project budgets in SAP for all refrigeration & electrical labour and materials, and planned costs. Raise requisition orders on SAP
- Receipt of purchases on SAP
- Order, tracking & producing reports for nominated suppliers.
- Raise orders and track all hire equipment.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding quotations, prices, parts etc.
- Monitor all cylinder reports for projects.
- Tracking orders from order through to delivery.
- Liaise with the procurement department.
- Assist with producing O&M manuals for all New build & re-fit projects where required
- Record all site warranty and rework & associated costs including NCF's
- Compiling returns list at end of projects to ensure we receive credit notes for un-used items.
- Update site electronic files with purchase orders / correspondence etc
- Main point of contact for contractors, project managers & engineers
- Prepare invoices for all completed projects.
- Administrative duties as required
Skills & Key Competencies
- Good level of Excel & Word and other IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to be flexible to meet changing demands
- SAP experience useful, however training will be given
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Mon-Friday 8am-5pm 1Hour lunch
25 annual leave + bank hols
3 days in office (mandatory) / 2 remote (optional)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.