£30k - 37k per year + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Salary £30,000 - 37,000
Project Support, Project Professional, SAP, Prince 2, APM, PM&C
A Project Support is required to join a fantastic and growing organisation in the Bristol area with knowledge and experience of Planning, monitoring, and controlling processes. Candidates with experience of the Defence or Engineering industry would be well received.
Due to growth and some exciting new contracts this company, based in Bristol requires an experienced Project Support with strong planning skills and the ability to work to demanding requirements for a new permanent role.
As the Project Support you will be required to:
- Operate planning, monitoring, and controlling processes.
- Create and maintain project schedules according to project requirements/deadlines.
- Maintain the projects SAP structure.
- Responsibility for task management
- Analyse and monitoring of project spend (actuals and forecasts)
- Creating report packs
The Project Support should have the following skills or experience:
- A good knowledge of PM processes, procedures, and systems
- Experience in a Project Support role
- Maintaining ERP/SAP systems
- Experience of managing tasks.
- Knowledge of governance and assurance processes
- Coordination of documents
- Experience working with internal/external stakeholders.
- Prince 2 or APM accreditation or working towards
- Engineering experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Project Professional/support background looking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bristol based company will offer you the opportunity to work on some exciting and long-term projects with masses of opportunity to progress plus great benefits.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Professional role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.