12 month Fixed Term Contract
Project Scheduler or Planner required by global leader in the development and supply of pumping solutions and related equipment. This is a fantastic scheduling / planning role working within a challenging and rewarding global work environment.
We are seeking a Planner or Scheduler with an engineering or manufacturing background, a proven track record of maintaining detailed project plans utilising MS Project and SAP, providing schedules and plans for the overall business.
- Maintain detailed project plans in MS Project and SAP, providing schedules and plans for the overall business.
- Support the Planning & Scheduling Manager, Scheduling Team Leader and Project Managers in attaining up to date project status information and identify critical paths.
- Review assigned projects in SAP and related planning systems, challenging drift where necessary.
- Review all ECM’s for assigned projects (Sales Order BOM changes).
- Review all high value major buy outs in case of re-scheduling to maintain OTD targets.
- Ensure milestone payments are not affected during project instability.
- Track and confirm the global and local milestones when complete.
- Review NCR’s for assigned projects
- Ensure the correct packing and shipping activities and durations are reflected in the project schedule.
- Assist in the maintenance of KPI’s by recording reasons for delay.
- Proven working knowledge of SAP.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Projects (required).
- Relevant engineering/manufacturing knowledge/experience.
- Experience in creating and maintaining project schedules
- Milestone/KPI management experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge peers is essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Attention to detail
As PS Planner you will the enjoy the challenge of managing projects utilising your project planning skills and in return you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and an enhanced benefits package including; 33 days holidays + service days, access to a wide range of employee discounts, subsidised canteen, on-site gym and much more.
This is a genuine career opportunity for a PS Planner seeking growth and development as part of a supportive team. Interested? Contact Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa directly on 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.