- Sector: Software & data science
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 14 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61824
I am looking for a focussed, analytical, Project Research Lead, possibly from a Project or Programme management role within an OEM or Tier 1. Join an exciting, young business development consultancy, that is looking to 10x growth in the next 5 years. There is a salary of up-to £45k, hybrid-working and a fantastic companywide culture available to a the right candidate. With an office base in Wolverhampton, you will get to be integral to company growth with a passionate and dynamic outlook.
- What you will get to do in the role:
- Using high end data mining software and the usual office-based suites you will be responsible for the design, collection, analysis and review of research and evaluation data.
- Be able to develop actionable intelligence form large amounts of data.
- Research government policies and legislation and interpret.
- Develop best business case for innovation investment through government and private funding.
- Present data and research conclusions to the senior leadership team.
My client is a data and research driven, strategic business development consultancy specialising in Innovation, Technology and Engineering in Industrial sectors both in the UK and globally.
Skills that will be viewed positively in your application:
- Higher education qualification in a business, engineering or medical and/or equivalent proven experience.
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery within industrial sectors. Including product/project engineering and R&D
- Experience in OEM or Tier 1 environment.
- Experience of NPI and TRL/MRL systems.
- Proven knowledge of research methodologies including web searching tools.
- Ability to convey findings to carrying audiences in a technical and non-technical environment.
If you believe you are the person for this engineering principled role, then please apply. Questions? Andy Leake ( email@example.com )
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.