Are you are an experienced Project Quality Engineer with experience of validation and new product introduction? If so we are recruiting a high profile role for a prestigious car manufacturer in Oxford where permenent roles are rather exclusive and offer security and an excellent benefits package.
As the Advance Quality Engineer you will be responsible for giving a qualified status on new model maturity and fitness for release to volume production and have a strong background in automotive pre-production quality.
This will include:
- Develop and set up testing methods and tools for customer and system functions.
- Planning necessary validations of vehicle components and systems,
Conducting respective tests.
- Analysing and reporting defects.
- Confirming the suitability and testing of proposed solutions.
- You will also carry the responsibility of being the lead for complex analysis for your components in the plant.
- BS degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics MS degree (preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle Chassis, powertrain and electrical systems architecture
- Vehicle testing and analysis experience..
- Experience in analysis/testing applications. i.e. Ediabas, INCA, Carmen, INPA, Toolset, Carmen or Canalyzer experience.
- Ability to lead projects or special team assignments with minimal supervision.
- Computer experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand technical drawings and specifications.
If feel you have the required skills and experience to satisfy the above requirements then please apply to the advert or call Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee for more information.