£25 per hour
3 months ago
Project Quality Engineer
Contract rates £25 per hour
Manufacturing & Assembly
Are you comfortable in a customer facing role maintaining a proactive focus on compliance issues? As key point of liaison you will run the project through the build phase through to handover.
This Project Quality Engineer role will revolve around the definition, implementation and management of quality issues and may include;
- The analysis and flow down of customer quality requirements
- The maintenance of internal quality plans and procedures to meet customer and regulatory requirements
- To review & approve supplier quality plans carrying out surveillance and final release activity
- Ensuring compliance to quality plans and managing Project Lifetime Quality Records
- To review and QA Approve documents e.g. Manufacturing and Test Documentation
- To support design reviews
- Overseeing final release of finished product.
- Acting as point of liaison with customers and suppliers on quality concerns, surveillance visits, audits final release etc.
- The control of supplied and despatched non-conforming items and applications for quality related concessions.
This role starts as an initial 3 month contract and further work seems likely, you will be based in a busy manufacturing and assembly facility so the ability to work in challenging environments is key. Experience within Engine manufacturing is desirable.
If keen to learn more please Grant Nisbet (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.