Job title: Design Project Lead
Hourly Rate: £29.50 (DOE)
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
One of our leading Midlands based OEM'S is seeking an experienced Design Project lead to help support multiple properties produced by the Design team.
- Extensive experience in managing large projects including management of CAD Engineers to ensure data can be used to produce high quality assets
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels and expertise including negotiating with both in house and external suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time and hit budgets.
- Previous experience working on Design based properties including Showcars and DCM properties
- Previous experience using CAD ideally Catia in the manufacture of Design products.
- Broad understanding of model making processes and techniques.
- Time served in relevant Craft role is desirable
- Excellent organisation skills & self-motivation.
- The ability to drive a team to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the Design aspiration.
- Previous experience of manufacturing and delivering "Showcars"and DCM properties is desirable
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in negotiating with suppliers (Competitor tendering).
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.