about 1 year ago
Title: Project Planner
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
A Project Planner of automotive electrical features is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. This is a contract position paying up to £21.54 per hour.
Project Planner, Programme Management.
This role will support the delivery, planning and co-ordination of Electrical Feature Delivery on to all JLR vehicle programmes.
As a Project Planner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Involved in the delivery of Electrical Features on to vehicle programmes to agreed time, cost and quality targets.
- Involved with creating, maintaining and driving credible plans and pre-emptive and skilled risk management to avoid issues.
- Dealing with a large cross-functional team across multiple locations and be responsible for on time delivery.
- Deliver projects utilising project management techniques to ensure the delivery and achievement of planned outcomes to support the achievement of strategic business objectives
- Work on projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management ensuring project delivery to required timescale, quality and cost
- Management of required Governance, including milestone reporting, project status reporting, financial reporting and risk and issue management
- Track and measure all live projects and report Project metrics to senior management and the programme
- Experience of Project Management in a major multi-year complex cross-functional programme in a relevant industry or degree equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills; able to build and maintain strong relationships and implement new ways of working
- Evidence of Leadership skills and ability to drive success from ambiguity
Experience of Project Management in a major multi-year complex cross-functional programme in a relevant industry or degree equivalent
Systems Engineering delivery experience (Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Rail etc.)
Electronics or Software background
Working knowledge of Risk, Issue and Change management
Programme Management qualifications (e.g. APM PMQ / PRINCE2)
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.