£40k - 45k per year + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Salary – £40,000 - £45,000
Location – Telford
A Project Planner is required to join a busy team based in Telford where you will be involved in the planning, monitoring, and controlling of processes on a particular programme of work. Candidates with experience in Commercial environments or within the Defence/Military sectors would be well received.
Due to growth and a large programme of work this company based in the Telford area require a Project Planner with experience of maintaining project schedules and project planning for a new permanent position.
As the Project Planner you will be required to:
- Generate and maintain project schedules.
- Identify, maintain, and progress mitigation actions for risk management.
- Liaise with engineering, supply chain, procurement, and project managers.
- Understand status and progress against baselines.
- Analyse and monitor demand for the programme.
- Generation of reports
- Working with programme managers to assess capability within the programme.
- Able to extract data and present accordingly.
- Able to build relationships with external stakeholders.
The Project Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Good knowledge and understanding of PM processes, procedures, and systems.
- Experience of project planning & control tools, techniques, and practices
- Demonstrable Project planning and control experience
- Knowledge of governance and assurance packages
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of using spreadsheets and Microsoft packages.
- Prince 2 or MAPM accreditation (or working towards)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background in Project Planning to develop your career in a great environment. In return for your experience, this Telford based company will offer you:
A Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
The opportunity to develop your career within a dynamic and high performing environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Planner role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.