Job title: Project Manufacturing Engineer
Salary Range: £30.00 to £33.00 per hour
A Project Manufacturing Engineer is required with knowledge of interiors and manufacturing engineering. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
A global automotive company based in Warwick requires a pro-active Project Manufacturing Engineer with a strong understanding of manufacturing processes for an 18 month contract.
As a Project Manufacturing Engineer you will be required to:
- Generate process definition sheets (PDS) for new products
- Manage the process FMEA and process Simulations (MTM, T-SIM)
- Generate Materials and process flow-chart / Layout
- Plan the process industrialisation in the manufacturing facility
- Complete the process definition validation activity (PPCR).
The Project Manufacturing Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical understanding of Manufacturing and Assembly Processes
- Interior trim Automotive industry experience
- Good Technical understanding of Manufacturing and Assembly Processes
- Experienced in process selection, feasibility and definition for new products
- Experienced in generating detailed specifications for tooling and equipment
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Warwick-based Automotive company will offer you £30.00 to £33.00 per hour.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Interior trim Automotive industry experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147