over 1 year ago
Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Project Manager with experience in Vehicle Engineering is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager (PME) within Project Management & Vehicle Architecture. Through strong technical leadership, we lead the development of complete vehicles and are accountable for the engineering deliverables in FH/FM/FMX and multi-brand product prestudies and projects.
The PME's (Project Manager Engineering) are the captains leading the development teams to success and with new challenging development projects in pipeline our project management team needs to expand with additional project managers.
A PME-V is responsible from project initiation to project closure for the following main activities and deliveries, in line with agreed product QDCF targets:
* Lead the engineering project team including complete vehicle
* Optimize and consolidate the overall technical development cost and product cost.
* Establish project time plans and execute all activities needed to ensure fully verified and validated components, systems and functions.
* Report to the CPM in the project dimension and to concerned reference groups in the line
* As a team member, contribute in harmonization and development of processes, methods, tools and standards.
* Knowledge and experience about Trucks Technology processes and tools
* Engineering degree (BSc or MSc)
* PMP certification or corresponding project management certification is a strong merit
* Experience in leading product development projects as Commodity PM and/or
* Knowledge and experience in developing TEA2+ architecture, vehicle automation, electromobility and/or connected solutions is a strong merit
* Fluent in Swedish and English, French is a merit.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.