- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58453
Telematics Service Provider Project Manager - JP00000375
£24.48 per hour PAYE
12 month initial contract
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Project Charter
- Project Management Plan
- Project KPI's (Cost, Quality, Delivery)
- Project Management for Connected Services which are provided by Telematics Service Provider's (Major mobile network operators)
- End to end management and delivery of new IT capability or enhancements through various phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Lead and manage highly complex projects with cross functional impact across a number of technical systems, business domains, divisions and third parties.
- Introduce project management processes that support the efficient running and delivery of the projects.
- Define Scope of Work, translate business needs to technical requirement and ensure delivery to the required quality.
- Lead and manage relationship with upper management including VP and Dir level.
- Lead and manage change control.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Engineering or Computer Science Degree qualified
- 5+ year experience of Project Management in the IT Industry
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel (business trips up to two weeks)
Nice to have:
- Relevant project management accreditation e.g.PMP, Prince2
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical and electronic architecture
- Business level of Japanese communication
Please contact James Tilley for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.