A renowned specialist innovator and a market leader in their chosen field. Employing over 14,000 professionals in over 40 countries worldwide. Our client are at the forefront of 4IR as a manufacturer and supplier of a number of high precision and high value machine, devices and services used in both professional, research and every day life settings through the supply of industrial metal detection systems primarily for the food and x-ray business sectors.
Due to ongoing and sustained success, an opening for an experienced Project Manager/Contracts Manager has arisen at the companies Royston offices.
Fundamentally the main responsibility of the Project Managers within our business is to ensure that projects are managed utilising the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement in order to successfully complete project deliverable as planned.
On average our Project Managers are responsible for up to 20 projects for our valued customers across the globe where you can also lead on the contracts side of these projects as they work from concept through to handover.
If you possess the following experience and character traits then we want to hear from you:
- Experience in Project Managing the full life cycle of new capital equipment solutions
- Experience of working within a technically challenging B2B, fast paced environment
- Proven commercial and technical acumen (ideally demonstrated in an instrumentation/electronics environment)
- Hold high career aspirations and be looking for a company to nurture and develop you
In return we can offer the following:
- Highly competitive salary range and pay progression opportunities
- 3 - 8% company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday rising with service
- On site parking and facilities
- Excellent career development and training opportunities both at home and abroad
This role will make up a vital part of the award winning Product Inspection Division where you will be able to help further increase the companies profitability and global market reach.
Furthermore, this is a great time to join the team based in Royston as they have very exciting projects in the pipeline and look forward to welcoming an ambitious and experienced professional to their already high-performing team.
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading global brand based in Royston then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.