over 1 year ago
Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Project Manager with experience in product development is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As a Project Manager FVV (Features, Verification & Validation) you will work with Features, Verification & Validation various Projects and represent in the Engineering Management Team. You will report Quality, Delivery, Cost and Features (QDCF) to the PME.
You will be highly involved in the delivery of the project throughout the whole project lifetime. Already from the very beginning in setting the Feature-requirements for the project, through qualitative evaluation of concepts, through verification and validation of the technologies, and reporting of projects Feature fulfilment which if successful leads to a great product in serial production.
* Lead the project team of Feature leaders and test engineers
* Secure project Quality, Deliveries, Cost and Features
* Drive and take decisions with the end-customer in focus
* Develop and secure a verification and validation plan to answer on Project Pre-requisites
* Continuously report project status to FVV line and the project
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.