Project Manager - Powertrain
A Project Manager is required with engine and powertrain development experience. Candidates with experience within the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to consistent growth this company, a leading Powertrain Engineering consultancy based in Coventry, requires a Project Manager for a new permanent role.
As a Project Manager, you will be required to:
- Be responsible for the overall management of Powertrain customer projects from the pre-project phase through to customer acceptance and project completion
- Leading and supervising project teams in-house and with the customer
- Ensuring target-oriented customer communication including coordination with the customer's departments involved in the project
- Reporting project progress, both to customer and to management
- Project management and controlling with respect to technical progress, quality, timing and costs
- Supporting sales and project planning in planning and acquisition of new projects
- Support in the continuous improvement of project management processes
The Field Service Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- University degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Engineering Management
- 3 - 5 years' experience in engine and powertrain development
- Understanding of business management
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with customers
- MS Office (Word, Excel, MS Project and VBA knowledge an advantage)
- Team leadership qualities
- Experience in project management an advantage
- Experience in managing SOP projects
- Knowledge of customer systems/processes of major OEMs an advantage
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Manager role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889 262.