A Project Manager is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the defence electronics sector. The successful candidate will be joining to manage client relationships and manufacturing programmes in the operations department of high-tech RF and microwave components.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for the timely delivery of manufacturing programmes to the customer cost and quality expectations.
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues.
- Ensure production and operations milestones are aligned.
- Adherence to health and safety and company policy and processes throughout programmes.
- Managing complex development programmes through to completion.
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a Continuous Improvement complex engineering environment.
- In depth programme management experience from a defence, aerospace or safety critical manufacturing background.
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Degree qualified, certified Project manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for Project Managers to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Private health care.
- Competitive non-standard pension scheme.