- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 09 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61679
A great opportunity to join a Qualified Vehicle Modifier of Commercial Vehicles as a Project Manager for New Product Introduction (NPI), based at a major automotive OEM site in Dagenham.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead new product projects from concept through to release into production
- Run all NPD and NPI gateway process for multiple projects
- Support strategic work to reduce costs and take cost out of the BoM to open new commercial opportunities
- Support design verification and sign off of new product
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Support internal processes including APQP, PPAP, etc
Skills helpful for the role:
- Degree qualified, ideally in an engineering subject
- Demonstrable project management experience of new product introduction and launch, preferably from an automotive engineering environment
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
What you'll get:
If you have experience as a New Product Introduction (NPI) Project Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the NPI Project Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.