almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Project Manager (CNC Machining)
A Project Manager is required with knowledge of CNC Machining within a high volume manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received. Due to growth this company, an automotive manufacturer in Bridgnorth requires a dynamic Project Manager with machining experience for a new permanent role.
As a Project Manager you will be required to:
- Manage all machining projects.
- Manage and develop subcontract machining base
- Support the NPI process
- Project financial management
The Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Technical management or procurement management of engineered parts or services.
- In depth knowledge of precision machined components.
- Be a hardworking team player with excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machining to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth-based automotive company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge managing machining projects, managing and developing the sub-contract machining base, supporting the NPI process, project financial management and machining business support and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Manufacturing Engineer role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.