Role: M&E Project Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Project Manager to work across several projects for our client who are based in Retford.
- The role will be involved in the smooth delivery of their bespoke projects and installation works across the UK and would be involved in full stakeholder engagement and project delivery.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring positive communication, managing key relationships with existing customers and targeting specific areas of the project delivery.
- Supplying to the Environment Agency as the end user, the EA work with a number of private partners through key frameworks, the Projects Manager will be responsible for both maintaining and growing key business relationships in both public and private sectors.
- The role of the project manager will be to ensure projects are delivered in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner, utilizing strong leadership and communication skills to ensure key milestones are brought together.
- The individual will be able to deliver the required outcomes overcoming difficulties and finding solutions to benefit both company and customers.
- Travel to and from site visits and customer meetings will be required which will include UK and some occasional International travel (Europe only).
- Achieve high performance on all project aspects, including maintaining operational and budgetary margins and producing accurate forecasts and reports.
- Creating detailed project plans to ensure a successful execution throughout.
- Lead and motivate improvements in individual and business / systematic project delivery.
- Risk planning and Health and Safety understanding
- To be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner
- To be able to showcase leadership skills confidently
- To be able to resolve conflicts and deal with stressed relationships in a professional manner.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge and commercial awareness to enable decision making
- Good control of project cash flow, production of accurate forecasting and reporting
- Ability to work under pressure, analyse problems and deliver solutions
- To have a shared interest and understanding in engineering and/or mechanical fields
- Flexibility to work across the UK and travel
Experience & Education:
- M&E project management, delivering projects with multiple stakeholders, contracts management
- Applicable qualifications within a project management or engineering field such as Prince 2 are desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.