over 1 year ago
Project Manager - Permanent
Due to continued expansion, a Project Manager is urgently required for a leading manufacturer of safety critical control solutions.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing legacy teams and repair contracts.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Leading and managing projects to agreed time, cost and quality parameters
- Proactively managing risks and issues
- Managing relationships with key customers
- Organising, coordinating and directing project activities
- Identifying resource requirements based on agreed scope
Key Skills and Experience required for the Project Manager:
- Proven project management background within a manufacturing/technology environment
- In-depth understanding of repair processes and planning
- Lifecycle management
- Previous experience within a supply chain organisation
- Knowledge of aerospace aftermarket processes would be desirable
In return for this exciting opportunity, you will be offered a competitive salary, training and career development with excellent career potential for the successful individual.
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.