£36k - 42k per year + Company benefits + Car or Car allowance
A vacancy for a Project Manager has arisen within the Sales & Projects department reporting directly to the Head of Sales & Projects. The successful candidate will manage multiple projects end to end across the UK as well as the design of HVAC&R systems.
- Carry out site surveys and meetings.
- Design of HVAC&R systems.
- Produce and submit quotations of HVAC&R systems.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Liaise with manufacturers and clients to design and select appropriate equipment and materials to meet the customers' specification.
- The Management of multiple projects, across the UK, from pre-start meeting through to project handover to client.
- Plan and clearly define the required scope of works, project activity, and programme.
- Manage and maintain project documentation in line with UK Quality Standards.
- Provide leadership and management of installation team personnel, attending site when necessary and maintaining regular contact with site operatives.
- Experience in HVAC&R project management
- Capable of hands on problem solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, e-mail telephone.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- HVACR design.
- Process driven
- Relevant certification i.e. Refrigeration = City & guilds / Co2 experience.
- IT skills, Microsoft project, including excel, word and handheld mobile devises
The Ideal candidate will have experience of design/project management of one or more of the below mechanical disciplines:
Ventilation, Electrical, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Heating/plumbing
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.