Project Manager – Global CAPEX
Permanent position - Cambridge
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to work on Global CAPEX projects or a company based in Cambridge. The Project Manager will be responsible for scoping, estimating and executing capital expenditure projects at various locations around the world.
The client is a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors. Due to an increase in projects, they require a Project Manager – Global CAPEX on a permanent staff basis.
As the Project Manager – Global CAPEX you will be required to:
- Manage capital projects as required providing cost and schedule control, identification of required resources and coordinate all affected parties.
- Scope and estimate capital projects and author capital expenditure requests.
- Work with local government and authorities to ensure scope accuracy and successful project execution.
- Prepare and maintain engineering drawings including engineering and process flow diagrams, assembly drawings and detailed designs.
- Provide oversight for commissioning and start-up of new or modified equipment.
- Design and troubleshoot systems related to instruments, controls, mechanical, thermal, hydraulic or heat transfer.
- Evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
The Project Manager – Global CAPEX should have the following skills or experience:
- A demonstrated career history in a Global CAPEX Project Manager role ideally with a background in construction of greenfield sites within the chemical process engineering or similar sectors.
- Ideally Degree qualified in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- International Project Management experience.
- Experience of safety analysis including HAZOP or FEMA.
- A good understanding of AutoCAD design drawings, PFD’s and Piping and Instrumentation Designs.
- The ability to travel freely and obtain applicable visas where required.
This role has an attractive salary and benefits package for an experienced and qualified Project Manager – Global CAPEX.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Project Manager – Global CAPEX and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.