Due to continued growth this market leading designer and supplier of fire protection systems is looking for dynamic Project Engineers.
Based predominantly in London and the South East you will be ideally located in this area.
Salary: Circa £30,000 to £45,000 DOE plus bonus, health care, travel allowance
- Reporting in to a Project Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of specific projects.
- Responsible for a sprinkler system project or projects from design through construction to commissioning and handover in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Contract Practice Guides.
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety and the Environmental requirements are met on their projects in line with the procedures in the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety manual.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate appointments ideally with sprinkler industry experience if necessary during project cycle.
Background and experience:
- Post-secondary education, HNC, ONC, BTEC or 'A' Level.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a project engineer role within the sprinkler industry encompassing design, contracting & cost management.
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected market leading business.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Project Engineer role.