£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, health, travel allowance
over 1 year ago
Due to continued growth this market leading designer and supplier of fire protection systems is looking for a dynamic Project Engineer.
Based predominantly in London and the South East you will be ideally located in this area.
Salary: Circa £45,000 to £55,000 DOE plus bonus, health care, travel allowance or car
- Reporting in to the Project Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of specific projects.
- Responsible for a sprinkler system project or projects from design through construction to commissioning and handover in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Contract Practice Guides.
- Responsible for ensuring Health & Safety and the Environmental requirements are met on their projects in line with the procedures in the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety manual.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate appointments ideally with sprinkler industry experience if necessary during project cycle.
Background and experience:
- Post-secondary education, HNC, ONC, BTEC or 'A' Level.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a Project Engineer role within the sprinkler industry encompassing design, contracting & cost management.
- IOSH Managing Safely Trained desirable.
- Valid CSCS Engineering Skill card relevant to their work.
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected market leading business.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Project Engineer role.