PROJECT MANAGER - Finance Systems
Competitive Salary + Benefits
12-18 Month Fixed Term
This position works closely with Finance and external IT consultants, project managing the implementation and optimisation of new ERP software:
- Develop the full Project Management lifecycle of a Sage 200 implementation, setting key deliverables and ensuring these are met.
- Act as a central point of contact to internal and external stakeholders, including company Directors, end-users, and technical IT consultants.
- Ensure, as part of the implementation, Sage 200 is integrated with existing systems, which include CAD software and the Salesforce CRM package.
- Deliver regular updates to management, and provide training and acceptance testing to end-users.
This opportunity is suited to a Project Manager, IT professional, or Systems Accountant with proven experience implementing Sage ERP software, ideally into the Manufacturing sectors. You will possess or be able to demonstrate:
- Proven instances working on Sage ERP system implementations, ideally Sage 200.
- The ability to link new a new ERP to existing infrastructure, including CAD and CRM systems.
- Full lifecycle project management; setting deliverables, prioritising, and working with both technical colleagues and end-users.
- Recognised qualifications in the areas of Project Management, IT, or Accounting.
Our client is a profitable manufacturing company which supplies products to numerous industries, including Food & Drink and Consumer Goods. They now seek an experienced and credible Project Manager with experience of full-cycle Sage ERP implementations and optimisation.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.