Project Manager - Test Systems and Facilities Installations
Instrumentation Test Systems Technology
Long term contract - West Midlands
A Project Manager is required to lead manufacturing plant facilities installation projects from internal issue to final acceptance, delivery and customer payment.
Due to increased workloads, this company, the industry leader in instrumentation test systems require a Project Manager. As the Project Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage all aspects of the contracts to ensure timely completion, specification and budget.
- Troubleshoot ongoing projects
- To support electrical and mechanical engineering departments in order to achieve design standards.
- To foster and maintain harmonious relationships with customers, sub-contractors and company staff.
- To maintain control over all company and sub-contract personnel to ensure compliance with all safety, quality assurance and environmental protection standards and procedures.
- To attend, contribute and when required call meetings to effectively manage projects.
- Provide assistance where required in the process of customer quotations.
- To maintain and assist in the development of project management control for costs and planning.
The Project Manager should have the following skills and experience:
- A demonstrated career history in engineering project management in the automotive, aerospace or aligned industries.
- A solid background of delivering on facilities installation projects within the automotive manufacturing sector.
- Ideally a background working for an automotive OEM or motorsport industry
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281 email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.