We are looking for a Project Manager with significant experience in software project management and ideally, experience in an automotive or embedded software field. You will contribute to success of our clients engineering teams working on development of embedded AUTOSAR software for modern automotive electronic controls.
Role and Responsibilities
- You'll work on projects with leading OEMs and Tier 1's
- You'll support the team to adapt agile methodology and mindset
- You'll liaise with product management team to identify plans for delivering new features
- You'll work with the team to finding ways for keeping projects on track at all times
- You'll use you growing experience with AUTOSAR technology for helping your team with technical decisions
- You'll get proficient with ISO26262 and A-SPICE process norms and implement lean approaches to comply with them for your project
- You'll get a chance to drive project of various size and complexity as you progress with your career
- An ability to "feel the pulse" of the project
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Getting the most from the team
- Dealing creatively with risks and issues
- Passionate to understand technology
- You've delivered embedded software projects with team size larger than ten
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company and make a real impression.
Salary and Benefits are commensurate with experience and skills.
All applicants should have the ability to work legally in the UK without visa sponsorship.