over 1 year ago
Our Client, is a world-leading supplier of electro-mechancal equipment with large client base in USA, Asia and EU. They are looking for a Project Manager to drive and co-ordinate efficient project delivery to major Automotive Clients.
Based in the South East UK, you will be responsible for monitoring and controlling the assigned Client projects ensuring that all the objectives and milestones are met in a timely manner and to Customer requirements.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Represent the company's development interests towards the customer and ensure that their intentions, expectations and ideas are communicated to the development engineers, using local knowledge of the customer and the market
- Lead and organise project teams, manage project meetings internally and with the customer
- Work with the Account Manager to manage commercial activities; RFI/RFQ, cost
discussions/negotiations, internal budget process
- Manage change requests, feature rollout and software delivery to the customer and maintain customer issue tracking systems
- Communicate with the parent factories, local engineers, commercial contacts and customer project teams
- Be responsible for project delivery towards the customer including documentation, timing and coordination of development with Company factories, encompassing both commercial and supply chain elements
As a Project Manager you will be/have:
- Project management experience is required.
- Degree (or equivalent) or related industry qualification would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the Automotive Product Development process.
- Understanding of Automotive electrical/electronic/mechanical components or processes.
- Proven Automotive Experience (OEM or Tier 1)
- Exceptional analytical, communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Flexibility and wiliness to travel. Regular travel to customers in the UK with potential for overseas travel to USA, Asia and within Europe
- Unrestricted eligibility to live and work in the UK
Demand for this role will be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of project delivery within the Automotive electrical/electronic/mechanical components arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446157