£50k per year
about 1 month ago
Senior Project Manager
Permanent and contract (PAYE/Umbrella)
We have a permanent and contract role available for experienced Project Managers with experience in the Defence/MOD sector; you'd be working in Coventry for a company as a client facing Project Manager delivering changes to existing specifications of manufactured projects.
The role will encompass:
- Ownership and delivery of projects last from a few days to several months (depending on complexity)
- Working in tandem with the client to ensure delivery to agreed timeline
- The use of methodology such as Prince2 or Agile based techniques
- Running multiple projects at any one time
- Recording all information on a specialist system and MS Project
- Passing security clearance (this is mandatory)
The Project Manager roles are available on permanent employment or contract employment (PAYE/Umbrella) and they are based in-house in Coventry; the company are offering the following for the Project Manager roles:
- Good permanent salary or hourly rate
- Benefits (permanent only)
- Change to work on some big Defence projects
If the Project Manager roles are of interest, please do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.