about 1 month ago
Senior Project Manager
We have a permanent role available for an experience Project Managers with experience in the Defence/MOD sector; you'd be working in Coventry for a company as a client facing Project Manager delivering changes to existing specifications of manufactured projects.
The Project Manager role will encompass:
- Ownership and delivery of projects last from initial consultation stage through to completion
- Working in tandem with the client to ensure delivery to agreed timeline; this role is very much stakeholder/client focussed
- The use of methodology such as Prince2 or Agile based techniques
- Running multiple projects at any one time
- Recording all information on a specialist system and MS Project
- Passing security clearance (this is mandatory)
The Project Manager role is available on a permanent employment basis and they are based in-house in Coventry; the company are offering the following for the Project Manager role:
- Good permanent salary
- Benefits package to include potential blended working arrangements
- Change to work on some big Defence projects
If the Project Manager role is of interest, please do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.